Naruto Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jiraiya still alive? what do u think

5 posters

Go down

jiraiya still alive? what do u think Empty jiraiya still alive? what do u think

Post by naruto2079 Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:38 pm

ok i do believe jiraiya is still alive IMO i know i dont have the best reason for him being alive but here is my reason

when he battled with pain we all no he lost he fell into water and said i still need to think of a title for my next book
sure he could be dead but i think he is healing with the toads in there land and i think grandpa toad was just susposed to tell him that jiraiya died so he would take his training completely serious so he would be able to beat pain i know my reasoning's aren't the best but whatever i mean orochimaru is coming back slowly but he technically died
naruto2079
naruto2079
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Trade Referals : 0

Back to top Go down

jiraiya still alive? what do u think Empty Re: jiraiya still alive? what do u think

Post by Hinata Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:28 pm

Yeah, I hope hes alive.... Cause, didn't pain bring back to life all the people he killed? Doesn't that mean Jiraiya too?
Jiraiya was too cool to die.
Hinata
Hinata
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Trade Referals : 1

Back to top Go down

jiraiya still alive? what do u think Empty Re: jiraiya still alive? what do u think

Post by darkmadara11 Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:49 pm

Hinata wrote:Yeah, I hope hes alive.... Cause, didn't pain bring back to life all the people he killed? Doesn't that mean Jiraiya too?
agreed.
darkmadara11
darkmadara11

Trade Referals : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by hokage333 Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:13 am

Hinata wrote:Yeah, I hope hes alive.... Cause, didn't pain bring back to life all the people he killed? Doesn't that mean Jiraiya too?

QFT

best sannin eva!
hokage333
hokage333

Trade Referals : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto2079 Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:38 pm

jiraiya if he is dead wont come back cuz pein said he only had enough chakra to bring back the people of konoha
naruto2079
naruto2079
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:30 pm

He needed enough chakra to full the life level of the dead ninja. The Toad Sage would require a LOT of chakra to revive. In addition, if he began prepping him for a path if pain, he cannot be revived.
Blitz
Blitz
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

http://forum.tcgplayer.com/member.php?u=86220

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down