Naruto Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

manga episode 5: itachi alive?unleashed power!

3 posters

Go down

manga episode 5: itachi alive?unleashed power! Empty manga episode 5: itachi alive?unleashed power!

Post by darkmadara11 Sat May 30, 2009 4:19 pm

naruto is forming a rasengan in front of madara in the air:
naruto: here we go! hyah!!!
as naruto's rasengan keeps on growing in size, madara is forming multiple hand sighns.
naruto then makes the rasengan in then to a small ball and screams:
naruto: rasen-......
naruto: BEAM!!!
madara: hwat!!!!
naruto's rasengan explodes in madara's face making a humongouse crater in the ground.....
madara is all injured and hurt when naruto comes down and says:
naruto: i......i..... will not let you get away but...... im going to end this!
madara: foolish boy!!!! how dare you defy me! obey OBEY OBEY!!!
naruto then turns to him, and gives him a glare.....
naruto: you dont..... understand
naruto's voice slowly turns into itachi
naruto/itachi: you... can not defend the right to have hatred....
naruto's voice is now itachi's as itachi is talking to madara:
itachi: madara.... we used to be freinds..... until one day u chose to follow a path of hatred... yes you got un-imaginable power.......
itachi: i wanted to be like you.... get the power you hade... till one day you tried to assasinate the clan....... then i knew....... that if i did what you were going to do, my hatred would get me power..... but......
itachi: in spite of my toughts.... i didint gain anything at all........
madara: heh heh heh... itachi how dare you acurse hatred!
itachi: then i learned the true meaning of power 10 years later..... while fighting my brother, witch opened my eyes to the truth......
itachi: my eyes....... they can do a lot of things.... but until i got rid of those eyes, i would always be blind to thr truth.....
madara: truth? what are you talking about?!
itachi: that the truth to power was....... freinds. the only way to get stronger is thru freindship and to always do the right thing...... by the time i saw the truth.... it was to late.... i hade done such bad...... so i decided to die and give my eyes to sasuke, so he can figure out the mening to power.......
madara:..........
itachi: you on the other hand, is to late to see it......this boy can not die, for he understands more than you and i!.......your going to end right here and now! i will not allow you to live!
naruto's eyes turn red and get the sort of feel of a sharingan eye......
itachi: that is why i left a piece of my power within naruto... so he can lead me here to end you.... your thru madara.......

as iachi's eyes start spinning madara is confused? can itachi still kill madara thru a boy's body?
find out!
next issue: the end of madara!
darkmadara11
darkmadara11

Trade Referals : 1

Back to top Go down

manga episode 5: itachi alive?unleashed power! Empty Re: manga episode 5: itachi alive?unleashed power!

Post by Demon_Jinchuriki Sat May 30, 2009 4:28 pm

Ha your going to die...wait you control what happens...no, I have failed! affraid Ha yeah anyways, another great fan fic, man! Did Naruto get 3 comma in his sharingan?
Demon_Jinchuriki
Demon_Jinchuriki

Trade Referals : 0

Back to top Go down

manga episode 5: itachi alive?unleashed power! Empty Re: manga episode 5: itachi alive?unleashed power!

Post by darkmadara11 Sat May 30, 2009 5:21 pm

Demon_Jinchuriki wrote:Ha your going to die...wait you control what happens...no, I have failed! affraid Ha yeah anyways, another great fan fic, man! Did Naruto get 3 comma in his sharingan?

what is happening is itachi is controling naruto so basicly its itachi.....
just wait and see..! ^.^
darkmadara11
darkmadara11

Trade Referals : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cdoubleyou Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:24 am

I could barely understand what was going on you need to clean that up.

Cdoubleyou
Chunin
Chunin

Trade Referals : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down