Naruto Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 6th Hokage

5 posters

Go down

The 6th Hokage Empty The 6th Hokage

Post by Cdoubleyou Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:09 pm

Last year around this time the author of naruto announced future hokages which was kakashi (6th Hokage) and naruto (7th hokage). In the lastest manga the leaf village had an emergency meeting to start rebuilding the village danzo brings up the next hokage and Shukaku (shikamaru's father) nominates Kakashi Hatake everyone agree's that he sould be the 6th hokage except danzo, he then starts talking about how the thirds teachings is what brought the village to where it is now and that kakashi isn't ready then danzo nominates himself and everyone changes their minds and danzo is now the 6th hokage.....Now remember in chapter 449 at the end sasuke is on his way to the leaf village to take revenge on danzo for what they did to itachi, what I believe is gonna happen is that sasuke is going to kill danzo and kakashi will become the true 6th hokage, that's what I think. Any comments?

Cdoubleyou
Chunin
Chunin

Trade Referals : 2

Back to top Go down

The 6th Hokage Empty Re: The 6th Hokage

Post by hokage333 Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:25 pm

Cdoubleyou wrote:Last year around this time the author of naruto announced future hokages which was kakashi (6th Hokage) and naruto (7th hokage). In the lastest manga the leaf village had an emergency meeting to start rebuilding the village danzo brings up the next hokage and Shukaku (shikamaru's father) nominates Kakashi Hatake everyone agree's that he sould be the 6th hokage except danzo, he then starts talking about how the thirds teachings is what brought the village to where it is now and that kakashi isn't ready then danzo nominates himself and everyone changes their minds and danzo is now the 6th hokage.....Now remember in chapter 449 at the end sasuke is on his way to the leaf village to take revenge on danzo for what they did to itachi, what I believe is gonna happen is that sasuke is going to kill danzo and kakashi will become the true 6th hokage, that's what I think. Any comments?

it's like you read my mind......
hokage333
hokage333

Back to top Go down

Post by Cdoubleyou Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:29 pm

I got serious skills.

Cdoubleyou
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xx-KingofGames-xX Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:48 pm

Who honestly saw Danzou becoming the 6th Hokage?

Xx-KingofGames-xX
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Trade Referals : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cdoubleyou Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:53 pm

No one lol

god how weird. yeah

Cdoubleyou
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto2079 Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:50 pm

well i think danzou will die by sasuke's hands hopefully cuz danzou is not the best suited when it comes to the well being of the village the third cared about the village tsunade cared and all the others did as well or they wouldnt have died for the people of the village danzou will use military force to get wat he wants
naruto2079
naruto2079
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by darkmadara11 Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:55 pm

hmm i agree with you. but you know, what the hells up with madara,zetsu and kisame?! they are just standing there. i meen wth? kisame is still alive! i guess the blue is so strong he cant die. and zetsu is just a creep who can go thru mitosis. . . . . . . . madara is stronger than pein so whats up there?
danzou is a weakling so far.
also did anyone forget about sai? he is under danzous "secret" order so for all we know he can aid in destroying the leaf village and tsunade.
also we done know sai's real name.
god so many questions
darkmadara11
darkmadara11

Trade Referals : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto2079 Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:06 pm

well mandara is powerful 100 somethin year old that is really fast and has the sharingan thats all we really know but im very sure he has mastered a ton of dangerous jutsu
and kisame of course he is still alive what did u think happened to him he was sent to go after the 8 tailed killer bee and im kinda sure he will be able to take him i mean he has more chakra than anyone in the akatsuki
yeah sure zetsu is a wierdo but what are u gonna do we dont really know much about him except he is an excellent spy and hes kinda fast as well and also he can split into 2 and apparently has 2 differend names so i think zetsu is cool
naruto2079
naruto2079
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by darkmadara11 Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:07 pm

naruto2079 wrote:well mandara is powerful 100 somethin year old that is really fast and has the sharingan thats all we really know but im very sure he has mastered a ton of dangerous jutsu
and kisame of course he is still alive what did u think happened to him he was sent to go after the 8 tailed killer bee and im kinda sure he will be able to take him i mean he has more chakra than anyone in the akatsuki
yeah sure zetsu is a wierdo but what are u gonna do we dont really know much about him except he is an excellent spy and hes kinda fast as well and also he can split into 2 and apparently has 2 differend names so i think zetsu is cool

agreed
darkmadara11
darkmadara11

Trade Referals : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down