deck update: this deck has anbu now??? wtf! mono fire deck

View previous topic View next topic Go down

deck update: this deck has anbu now??? wtf! mono fire deck

Post by darkmadara11 on Sat May 30, 2009 3:17 pm

my deck has been ubdated after todays tournament....

turn 0
kiba inuzuka (man beast clone) x3
choji akimichi (source of power) x1
naruto uzumaki (guard of the prince) x2
sasuke uchiha (vanilla 4/0,2/0) x2
shino aburame (IW) x2

turn 1
akamaru (partner) x2
temari (wind scyth) x2
shikamaru nara (formation) x2

turn 2
ino yamanaka (stranger) x1
gaara (TN) x1
naruto/sasuke x1


turn 3
double headed wolf (risky new jutsu) x1
hayate x1
anbu x1
yugao uzuki (ANBU)

turn 4
fugaku uchiha x1
sasuke uchiha( for the aim) x1
kakashi(anbu days) mysterious corps x1

turn 5
kakashi hatake (TIN) x1
kakashi hatake (detection of the movement) x1
itachi uchiha (mysterious corps) x2
the third hokage (guardian of the leaf village) x1
the thurd hokage(village leader) x1

jutsu

chidori ( +5/0, if victory or o. victory and recieve b. reward) x2
8 trigrams divination x3
fire style: dragon flame jutsu x2( this is the 2 damage one)
sharingan eye (negate jutsu) x3
lightning blade (1 damage one.....) x1

mission

just like drifting clouds x1
symbol of the proud clan x1
tsunades guess x2
surprise x2
LAR x2

client
michiru tsuki x1

squad deck:
shino/kiba x1,turn 2.


Last edited by darkmadara11 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
i summond the kyubii.... i am 300 years old and i have been around since the first hokage who i fought once..... dont i just pwn?
also, im the moderator in charge of the following:
-manga discussion
-anime discussion
-the stone village forum'
-deck discussion

any questions regarding any of these forums or anything else here, pla contact me by pm or comment.
thank you!
darkmadara11

darkmadara11
Moderator

Posts : 192
Trade Referals : 1
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 21
Location : miami, florida

Back to top Go down

Re: deck update: this deck has anbu now??? wtf! mono fire deck

Post by Demon_Jinchuriki on Sat May 30, 2009 3:31 pm

Look good to me. I would take out 1 Yugao for another anbu and take out 1 partner for a choji. BTW, did you win the tournament? Question

_________________
I Hold Every Jinchuriki Known To Man! So Powerful, I Can Destory The World! Any Questions? If You Do, You Can Contact Me By E-Mail At demonjinchuriki@verizon.net, Or PM Me At This Site. Also, Contact Me If You Have Any Questions About The Single Card Discussion, Design And Creativity, And The Hidden Cloud Village Forum, Because I Am In Charge Of Them. BTW, I am "CursedSealingDragon" on Bandai Naruto.

- Demon_Jinchuriki

Demon_Jinchuriki
Moderator

Posts : 131
Trade Referals : 0
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 23
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: deck update: this deck has anbu now??? wtf! mono fire deck

Post by darkmadara11 on Sat May 30, 2009 3:37 pm

Demon_Jinchuriki wrote:Look good to me. I would take out 1 Yugao for another anbu and take out 1 partner for a choji. BTW, did you win the tournament? Question

there were seven of us and i got raped badly! 1 bye. 0/3 i lost all.
i played a super puppet rush and a mono wind puppet!
2 puppets in one day can really ruin your life man.....

ill take your advice on chouji but this anbu is the wind one not the fire one. plus yugao has a better efect than the normal wind one.

_________________
i summond the kyubii.... i am 300 years old and i have been around since the first hokage who i fought once..... dont i just pwn?
also, im the moderator in charge of the following:
-manga discussion
-anime discussion
-the stone village forum'
-deck discussion

any questions regarding any of these forums or anything else here, pla contact me by pm or comment.
thank you!
darkmadara11

darkmadara11
Moderator

Posts : 192
Trade Referals : 1
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 21
Location : miami, florida

Back to top Go down

Re: deck update: this deck has anbu now??? wtf! mono fire deck

Post by Demon_Jinchuriki on Sat May 30, 2009 3:40 pm

darkmadara11 wrote:
Demon_Jinchuriki wrote:Look good to me. I would take out 1 Yugao for another anbu and take out 1 partner for a choji. BTW, did you win the tournament? Question

there were seven of us and i got raped badly! 1 bye. 0/3 i lost all.
i played a super puppet rush and a mono wind puppet!
2 puppets in one day can really ruin your life man.....

ill take your advice on chouji but this anbu is the wind one not the fire one. plus yugao has a better efect than the normal wind one.


Ha yeah puppets is deadly its the meta right now Neutral And ok if thats the wind one you might want to play another kakashi anbu days because it doesn't count as playing a kakashi. Also, I saw you put up your trading list, so if you want, try playing 3rd professor.

_________________
I Hold Every Jinchuriki Known To Man! So Powerful, I Can Destory The World! Any Questions? If You Do, You Can Contact Me By E-Mail At demonjinchuriki@verizon.net, Or PM Me At This Site. Also, Contact Me If You Have Any Questions About The Single Card Discussion, Design And Creativity, And The Hidden Cloud Village Forum, Because I Am In Charge Of Them. BTW, I am "CursedSealingDragon" on Bandai Naruto.

- Demon_Jinchuriki

Demon_Jinchuriki
Moderator

Posts : 131
Trade Referals : 0
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 23
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: deck update: this deck has anbu now??? wtf! mono fire deck

Post by darkmadara11 on Sat May 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Demon_Jinchuriki wrote:
darkmadara11 wrote:
Demon_Jinchuriki wrote:Look good to me. I would take out 1 Yugao for another anbu and take out 1 partner for a choji. BTW, did you win the tournament? Question

there were seven of us and i got raped badly! 1 bye. 0/3 i lost all.
i played a super puppet rush and a mono wind puppet!
2 puppets in one day can really ruin your life man.....

ill take your advice on chouji but this anbu is the wind one not the fire one. plus yugao has a better efect than the normal wind one.


Ha yeah puppets is deadly its the meta right now Neutral And ok if thats the wind one you might want to play another kakashi anbu days because it doesn't count as playing a kakashi. Also, I saw you put up your trading list, so if you want, try playing 3rd professor.

I MIGHT.

_________________
i summond the kyubii.... i am 300 years old and i have been around since the first hokage who i fought once..... dont i just pwn?
also, im the moderator in charge of the following:
-manga discussion
-anime discussion
-the stone village forum'
-deck discussion

any questions regarding any of these forums or anything else here, pla contact me by pm or comment.
thank you!
darkmadara11

darkmadara11
Moderator

Posts : 192
Trade Referals : 1
Join date : 2009-05-27
Age : 21
Location : miami, florida

Back to top Go down

Re: deck update: this deck has anbu now??? wtf! mono fire deck

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum