IK's Main Deck

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IK's Main Deck

Post by instantkakashi on Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:52 pm

alright this is my main and i am open to criticism but please nothing insulting

Turn 0
3 Naruto Legacy of the Fourth Hokage
3 Kiba Man Beast Clone
2 Sasuke -
1 Shino Insect Warriors
1 Konohamru Hokage's Grandson

Turn 1
3 Temari Wind Scythe
2 Akamaru Partner

Turn 2
-

Turn 3
1 Kankuro Tactician
2 Salamander Lifeless Warrior
2 Sakura Competitive Spirit
2 Hayate Detecting a Plan
2 Ebisu Repeated Defeat

Turn 4
Sasuke For the Aim (until i get Sasuke CH)

Turn 5
1 Kakashi Early Settlement
1 Kakashi Detection of the Movement
1 Itachi Goal
1 Sasori The Best Toy

Turn 6
1 Fifth Hokage Establishment of the Medicine

Platoon
2 Shikamaru & Temari Strong Arm Tactics

Squad
2 Kiba & Akamaru The White Guardian and the Master
2 Shino & Kiba Reunion


Jutsu
3 Sharingan Eye 007
2 8 Trigram Divination Spell Seal Formula 006
1 Knockout Blow 443


Missions
2 Sakura's Decision 080
2 One Morning 018
1 Tide of the Deadly Combat 092
2 Arbitration 386
2 Substitute 443
1 Long Awaited Reinforcements 411
1 Sasori of the Red Sand 375
1 Eight Ninja Dogs 428
1 Just Like Drifting Clouds us086

as far as a side deck goes i have not thought of one yet so suggestions for that would be nice too
i am looking forward to the comments thanks, IK


Last edited by instantkakashi on Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
instantkakashi
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 22
Trade Referals : 0
Join date : 2009-06-21
Age : 23
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: IK's Main Deck

Post by Demon_Jinchuriki on Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:21 pm

I can't really read your deck, so chould you put the Ninja's effect instead of number? For example, put Sasuke (For The Aim) instead of Sasuke 589, because there is many different Sasukes so its confusing. Also, I suggest running a few more Jutsu, like Mangeko Sharingan and Gigantic Fan.

_________________
I Hold Every Jinchuriki Known To Man! So Powerful, I Can Destory The World! Any Questions? If You Do, You Can Contact Me By E-Mail At demonjinchuriki@verizon.net, Or PM Me At This Site. Also, Contact Me If You Have Any Questions About The Single Card Discussion, Design And Creativity, And The Hidden Cloud Village Forum, Because I Am In Charge Of Them. BTW, I am "CursedSealingDragon" on Bandai Naruto.

- Demon_Jinchuriki
avatar
Demon_Jinchuriki
Moderator

Posts : 131
Trade Referals : 0
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 23
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: IK's Main Deck

Post by instantkakashi on Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:45 pm

Demon_Jinchuriki wrote:I can't really read your deck, so chould you put the Ninja's effect instead of number? For example, put Sasuke (For The Aim) instead of Sasuke 589, because there is many different Sasukes so its confusing. Also, I suggest running a few more Jutsu, like Mangeko Sharingan and Gigantic Fan.

alright i changed it and ya i was thinking about that for a while now
but what would u suggest i would take out for them
avatar
instantkakashi
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 22
Trade Referals : 0
Join date : 2009-06-21
Age : 23
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: IK's Main Deck

Post by Salamence808 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:43 pm

instantkakashi wrote:alright this is my main and i am open to criticism but please nothing insulting

Turn 0
3 Rock Lee(LF)
3 Kiba Man Beast Clone
2 Sasuke -
1 Shino Insect Warriors
2 Ino(GWSG)

Turn 1
2 Temari Wind Scythe
2 Shikamaru(Formation or Flex)
1 Akamaru Partner

Turn 2
1 Neji(STA)
1 Gaara(TN)

Turn 3
1 Kankuro Tactician
1 Salamander Lifeless Warrior
2 Sakura Competitive Spirit or Sakura(Cure)

Turn 4
1 Sasuke For the Aim (until i get Sasuke CH)
2 Shizune(MK)

Turn 5
2 Kakashi(ANT)
1 Itachi Goal

Turn 6
2 Fifth Hokage Establishment of the Medicine

Platoon
2 Shikamaru & Temari Strong Arm Tactics

Squad
2 Kiba & Akamaru The White Guardian and the Master
2 Shino & Kiba Reunion


Jutsu
3 Sharingan Eye 007
2 8 Trigram Divination Spell Seal Formula 006
3 Knockout Blow 443
2 Gigantic Fan

Missions
2 Sakura's Decision 080
3 Substitute 443
1 Long Awaited Reinforcements 411
1 Sasori of the Red Sand 375
1 Just Like Drifting Clouds us086

as far as a side deck goes i have not thought of one yet so suggestions for that would be nice too
i am looking forward to the comments thanks, IK

Changes in qoute, I hope this helps...and Mangekyo is actually a good card to fit in

_________________
My Naruto Trading Thread

I'm now doing Mod Trades for members looking for a safer way to trade!

-Salamence808
avatar
Salamence808
Moderator

Posts : 168
Trade Referals : 0
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Tampa,Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: IK's Main Deck

Post by instantkakashi on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:51 pm

Salamence808 wrote:
instantkakashi wrote:alright this is my main and i am open to criticism but please nothing insulting

Turn 0
3 Rock Lee(LF)
3 Kiba Man Beast Clone
2 Sasuke -
1 Shino Insect Warriors
2 Ino(GWSG)

Turn 1
2 Temari Wind Scythe
2 Shikamaru(Formation or Flex)
1 Akamaru Partner

Turn 2
1 Neji(STA)
1 Gaara(TN)

Turn 3
1 Kankuro Tactician
1 Salamander Lifeless Warrior
2 Sakura Competitive Spirit or Sakura(Cure)

Turn 4
1 Sasuke For the Aim (until i get Sasuke CH)
2 Shizune(MK)

Turn 5
2 Kakashi(ANT)
1 Itachi Goal

Turn 6
2 Fifth Hokage Establishment of the Medicine

Platoon
2 Shikamaru & Temari Strong Arm Tactics

Squad
2 Kiba & Akamaru The White Guardian and the Master
2 Shino & Kiba Reunion


Jutsu
3 Sharingan Eye 007
2 8 Trigram Divination Spell Seal Formula 006
3 Knockout Blow 443
2 Gigantic Fan

Missions
2 Sakura's Decision 080
3 Substitute 443
1 Long Awaited Reinforcements 411
1 Sasori of the Red Sand 375
1 Just Like Drifting Clouds us086

as far as a side deck goes i have not thought of one yet so suggestions for that would be nice too
i am looking forward to the comments thanks, IK

Changes in qoute, I hope this helps...and Mangekyo is actually a good card to fit in

i understand about the jutsus and missions
ill try it out
but could you explain the ninja part to me please
avatar
instantkakashi
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 22
Trade Referals : 0
Join date : 2009-06-21
Age : 23
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: IK's Main Deck

Post by Salamence808 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:06 pm

Well before you were running way too many 3 drops so I switched them so you can run some more early game, Ino is for heal when you run against Rock Lee(LF) which I can gaurantee you will see a lot more play, Rock Lee just because he is a HUGE aggro ninja on turn 0

I added Shikamaru since almost evry deck plays a form of him and just that he negates Gaara(TN) and Goal, and Flex stops menta, also three Temaris is way too much

You were not playing any two drops before so I added some of the staple ones, Neji for negation and TN for damage

Like I previously stated youi were playing way too many three drops, so I took some out so you could play some other drops

Shizune is heal and its a staple plus its on element so its wise to play her and teh Sasuke is until you get a Sasuke(CH)

I took out Sasori and the other Kakshi because

1 Sasori's effect does nothing in this deck
2 The Kakashis waste too much chakra

And I added a Fifth just because you would want to abuse Sasuke when you get him..

Hope that helped explain

_________________
My Naruto Trading Thread

I'm now doing Mod Trades for members looking for a safer way to trade!

-Salamence808
avatar
Salamence808
Moderator

Posts : 168
Trade Referals : 0
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Tampa,Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: IK's Main Deck

Post by instantkakashi on Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:25 pm

Salamence808 wrote:Well before you were running way too many 3 drops so I switched them so you can run some more early game, Ino is for heal when you run against Rock Lee(LF) which I can gaurantee you will see a lot more play, Rock Lee just because he is a HUGE aggro ninja on turn 0

I added Shikamaru since almost evry deck plays a form of him and just that he negates Gaara(TN) and Goal, and Flex stops menta, also three Temaris is way too much

You were not playing any two drops before so I added some of the staple ones, Neji for negation and TN for damage

Like I previously stated youi were playing way too many three drops, so I took some out so you could play some other drops

Shizune is heal and its a staple plus its on element so its wise to play her and teh Sasuke is until you get a Sasuke(CH)

I took out Sasori and the other Kakshi because

1 Sasori's effect does nothing in this deck
2 The Kakashis waste too much chakra

And I added a Fifth just because you would want to abuse Sasuke when you get him..

Hope that helped explain

ya thanks that really did help
i will try some of the changes and see how it does

and i dont want to seem bothersome but could you think of a good side deck
avatar
instantkakashi
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 22
Trade Referals : 0
Join date : 2009-06-21
Age : 23
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: IK's Main Deck

Post by Salamence808 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:33 pm

Here is what I would play

2 Sandayu
2 Wind Sythe(Coils)
2 Sakura(Cure) or Sakura(CS)
1 Gen(AAF)
2 Shikamaru(Formation) or Flex
1 Shino(Quiet)

This should help in a lot of situations, and the Shino(Quiet) is just a really fun to play and to screw up your opponent ambush ninjas

And maybe fit in Hayate

_________________
My Naruto Trading Thread

I'm now doing Mod Trades for members looking for a safer way to trade!

-Salamence808
avatar
Salamence808
Moderator

Posts : 168
Trade Referals : 0
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Tampa,Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: IK's Main Deck

Post by instantkakashi on Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Salamence808 wrote:Here is what I would play

2 Sandayu
2 Wind Sythe(Coils)
2 Sakura(Cure) or Sakura(CS)
1 Gen(AAF)
2 Shikamaru(Formation) or Flex
1 Shino(Quiet)

This should help in a lot of situations, and the Shino(Quiet) is just a really fun to play and to screw up your opponent ambush ninjas

And maybe fit in Hayate

thanks for the help man
avatar
instantkakashi
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 22
Trade Referals : 0
Join date : 2009-06-21
Age : 23
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: IK's Main Deck

Post by Salamence808 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Your welcome

_________________
My Naruto Trading Thread

I'm now doing Mod Trades for members looking for a safer way to trade!

-Salamence808
avatar
Salamence808
Moderator

Posts : 168
Trade Referals : 0
Join date : 2009-05-28
Location : Tampa,Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: IK's Main Deck

Post by Demon_Jinchuriki on Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:54 pm

Yeah Salamence808's build looks good if just playtest it and see if theres any problems.

_________________
I Hold Every Jinchuriki Known To Man! So Powerful, I Can Destory The World! Any Questions? If You Do, You Can Contact Me By E-Mail At demonjinchuriki@verizon.net, Or PM Me At This Site. Also, Contact Me If You Have Any Questions About The Single Card Discussion, Design And Creativity, And The Hidden Cloud Village Forum, Because I Am In Charge Of Them. BTW, I am "CursedSealingDragon" on Bandai Naruto.

- Demon_Jinchuriki
avatar
Demon_Jinchuriki
Moderator

Posts : 131
Trade Referals : 0
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 23
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: IK's Main Deck

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum